ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-ff-pdp-may08]

[gnso-ff-pdp-may08] Suggested addition to revised draft report

  • To: fast Flux Workgroup <gnso-ff-pdp-May08@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-ff-pdp-may08] Suggested addition to revised draft report
  • From: Dave Piscitello <dave.piscitello@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 17 Oct 2008 08:30:48 -0700

Following line 309, I propose that we add the following additional bullet:

- the domain name is one of possibly many domain names under the name of a
registrant whose domain administration account has been compromised, and the
attacker has altered registration information (in particular, DNS
information) without authorization