ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-ff-pdp-may08]

Re: [gnso-ff-pdp-may08] 'Fast Flux Lessons Learned, a personal reflection' by Mike O'Conner

  • To: "joe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <joe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-ff-pdp-may08] 'Fast Flux Lessons Learned, a personal reflection' by Mike O'Conner
  • From: Marika Konings <marika.konings@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 13 Nov 2008 00:23:41 -0800

Hi Joe,

Thanks for noticing. I have attached the same document in a PDF version which
seems to have solved the problem.

Best regards,

Marika

On 11/12/08 5:03 PM, "Joe St Sauver" <joe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi,

FYI, I'm seeing an "Error! Not a valid link" immediately
following the line

"Here is an example of a classic project organization chart
(lightly edited to reflect a GNSO context)"

apparently referring to a local file not provided with the
document.

There may also be a problem (at least when I try to look at
it) for the object that immediately follows "and for that,
theres' yet another industry-standard approach that could be
applied;"

Regards,

Joe