ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-ff-pdp-may08]

[gnso-ff-pdp-may08] Revised version of draft Fast Flux Initial report posted on the Wiki

  • To: Fast Flux Workgroup <gnso-ff-pdp-May08@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-ff-pdp-may08] Revised version of draft Fast Flux Initial report posted on the Wiki
  • From: Marika Konings <marika.konings@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 13 Nov 2008 02:27:47 -0800

Dear All,

A revised version of the draft Fast Flux Initial Report has been posted on the
Wiki (https://st.icann.org/pdp-wg-ff/index.cgi?fast_flux_pdp_wg#) for
discussion on our call tomorrow Friday 14 November. Note, that following our
last meeting, I have updated chapter 9 'Possible next steps' to reflect the
proposal to include a number of ideas here for discussion / input during the
public comment period. Furthermore, proposed text for sections 5.4, 5.5. and an
addition to 5.7 have been included (highlighted in aqua blue).

With best regards,

Marika