ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-ff-pdp-may08]

[gnso-ff-pdp-may08] Updated version of draft initial report posted on wiki

  • To: Fast Flux Workgroup <gnso-ff-pdp-May08@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-ff-pdp-may08] Updated version of draft initial report posted on wiki
  • From: Marika Konings <marika.konings@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 3 Dec 2008 07:38:56 -0800

Dear All,

An updated version of the fast flux report has been posted on the Wiki
(https://st.icann.org/pdp-wg-ff/index.cgi?fast_flux_pdp_wg) for review on our
next call coming Friday. Please note that I have started the overall editing of
the document, which explains the increased number of changes tracked throughout
the document. These edits are aimed to enhance consistency and readability,
please let me know if you spot any errors or have suggestions for further
improvements.

The main outstanding items for the group to consider on the next call are
sections 5.4, 5.10 and chapter 6 (constituency statements and other view
points).

With best regards,

Marika