ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-ff-pdp-may08]

Re: [gnso-ff-pdp-may08] Data Annex for Report - First Draft

  • To: Martin Hall <martinh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Fast Flux Workgroup <gnso-ff-pdp-May08@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-ff-pdp-may08] Data Annex for Report - First Draft
  • From: Dave Piscitello <dave.piscitello@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 5 Dec 2008 07:26:55 -0800

Some editorial nits on the Annex:

3: varies -> vary
3: the data provides -> each data set provides
4: one graphical perspective -> unique graphical perspectives
6: data -> data sets, is -> are
7: includes -> include
25: metrics -> metric

I think these are very valuable, thanks for filling in a gap we have all
struggled with. I suggest that each of the graphical depictions be
accompanied by a text explanation, as is the case with Fluxing Domains
Detected Proportionately by TLD. Since you put so much time and effort into
generating the graphs, I would be more than willing to write these if the WG
thinks they would add clarity.