ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-ff-pdp-may08]

Re: [gnso-ff-pdp-may08] Data Annex for Report - First Draft

  • To: Dave Piscitello <dave.piscitello@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-ff-pdp-may08] Data Annex for Report - First Draft
  • From: Martin Hall <martinh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 5 Dec 2008 07:38:33 -0800

Thanks Dave. I happily accept your offer of narrative help :)
That allows me to focus on the data->charting work.
Martin

On Dec 5, 2008, at 7:26 AM, Dave Piscitello wrote:

Some editorial nits on the Annex:

3: varies -> vary
3: the data provides -> each data set provides
4: one graphical perspective -> unique graphical perspectives
6: data -> data sets, is -> are
7: includes -> include
25: metrics -> metric

I think these are very valuable, thanks for filling in a gap we have all
struggled with. I suggest that each of the graphical depictions be
accompanied by a text explanation, as is the case with Fluxing Domains
Detected Proportionately by TLD. Since you put so much time and effort into generating the graphs, I would be more than willing to write these if the WG
thinks they would add clarity.

On 12/4/08 11:14 PM Dec 4, 2008, "Martin Hall" <martinh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx >