ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-ff-pdp-may08]

RE: [gnso-ff-pdp-may08] Fast Flux Data Annex: Updated Draft

  • To: "'Martin Hall'" <martinh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "'Fast Flux Workgroup'" <gnso-ff-pdp-May08@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [gnso-ff-pdp-may08] Fast Flux Data Annex: Updated Draft
  • From: "Greg Aaron" <gaaron@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 16 Dec 2008 13:55:53 -0500

Dear Martin and Jose:

I think the doc would really benefit from tables of the stats used to
generate the pie charts.  The pie charts are good graphics, and should be
retained.  But from tables of the stats would help some folks understand
things better.

Had a question: when you say "Fast Flux is a sustained problem," what does
that mean?

All best,
--Greg