ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-ff-pdp-may08]

Re: [gnso-ff-pdp-may08] Updated version of FF Initial Report posted for next conference call (16 January)

  • To: "joe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <joe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-ff-pdp-may08] Updated version of FF Initial Report posted for next conference call (16 January)
  • From: Marika Konings <marika.konings@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 13 Jan 2009 02:11:17 -0800

Thanks Joe for your feedback. The first two issues are easy to fix. With regard
to the other items, the content of the executive summary is taken, in most
cases verbatim, from the other sections of the report. If there are concerns or
errors, we probably need to go back to the relevant sections of the report to
make sure it is correctly stated there. We can discuss in further on the call
on Friday, but you might want to review these issues in the other chapters of
the report to see if/how your concerns could be addressed.

Best regards,

Marika