ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-ff-pdp-may08]

Re: [gnso-ff-pdp-may08] Updated version of FF Initial Report posted for next conference call (16 January)

  • To: Fast Flux Workgroup <gnso-ff-pdp-May08@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-ff-pdp-may08] Updated version of FF Initial Report posted for next conference call (16 January)
  • From: Martin Hall <martinh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 16 Jan 2009 06:50:26 -0800

One thing we discussed in the last call was reviewing the document for any refinements in light of the new Metrics annex.

After reviewing the document again, the only place that seems to make sense to me is "Approach Taken by Working Group".
Can I suggest that we include an additional paragraph in there:

"The group decided it would be useful to reference information from organizations doing fast flux domain analysis work. This material is attached to this report as an annex."

Martin