ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-ff-pdp-may08]

RE: [gnso-ff-pdp-may08] Please review and respond - Fast Flux WG

  • To: "Fast Flux Workgroup" <gnso-ff-pdp-May08@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [gnso-ff-pdp-may08] Please review and respond - Fast Flux WG
  • From: "Diaz, Paul" <pdiaz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 24 Mar 2009 09:26:42 -0400

I, too, have another commitment and will miss Friday's call.

I think Mike Rodenbaugh has offered some practical suggestions for ways
the FF WG can move forward, but will want the group to have more
detailed discussions before recommending "registrant verification, rapid
takedown procedures and other methods ...to mitigate the volume of
criminal behavior more generally."  Even within the Registration Abuse
Policies WG there's debate about the scope of its mandate.  This WG
should remain focused on FF exploits.

Regards, P