ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-ff-pdp-may08]

Re: [gnso-ff-pdp-may08] Accommodating Ran Atkinson's comments

  • To: Greg Aaron <gaaron@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, Fast Flux Workgroup <gnso-ff-pdp-May08@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-ff-pdp-may08] Accommodating Ran Atkinson's comments
  • From: Dave Piscitello <dave.piscitello@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 28 Apr 2009 07:57:06 -0700

Yes, the quote you provide works nicely, perhaps in the main body rather
than the exec summary.

Lixia Zhang (UCLA) presented results from a study on infrastructure TTLs to
the DNSOps WG in 2007 and noted that ~10% of RRs had TTLs < 1 hour.  That's
a pretty intriguing number. I will see if she has any further insight to
share.