ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-ff-pdp-may08]

[gnso-ff-pdp-may08] Updated FF Public Comments Categorization document posted

  • To: Fast Flux Workgroup <gnso-ff-pdp-May08@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-ff-pdp-may08] Updated FF Public Comments Categorization document posted
  • From: Marika Konings <marika.konings@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 14 May 2009 04:01:57 -0700

Dear All,

An updated version of the FF Public Comments Categorization document has been
posted on the wiki (https://st.icann.org/pdp-wg-ff/index.cgi?fast_flux_pdp_wg)
for your review. Please note that I have started making some small edits to
this document to prepare it for inclusion in the final report e.g. changing 'I'
to 'the Working Group'. Feel free to share any other comments or suggestions
with the mailing list.

Best regards,

Marika