ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-ff-pdp-may08]

RE: [gnso-ff-pdp-may08] For Final Review - Fast Flux Hosting Report

  • To: "Marika Konings" <marika.konings@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [gnso-ff-pdp-may08] For Final Review - Fast Flux Hosting Report
  • From: "James M. Bladel" <jbladel@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 15 Jul 2009 08:38:53 -0700

Marika and Team:

I have reviewed the draft, and offer the following changes.  Please note
that, in my assessment, these are readability and/or "wordsmithing"
changes, and do not modify the material content.  If you disagree with
this assessment, please let me know.

Thanks--

J.

(Note:  In the event of discrepancies, line numbers refer to the PDF
version)

1.  Lines 117-118 (and again in 806-807):  Recommend striking "or are
likely-targets of attacker," and adding "resilient to attack" at the end
of the sentence.

2.  Line 686:  Recommend changing "is not taking" to "does not take."

3.  Line 784 (Table):  Please change "GoDaddy" to read either "Go Daddy"
or "GoDaddy.com", preferring the latter.

4.  Line 1012:  Please change "an" to "and"

5.  Line  289 (and again in 1634):  Is the recommendation of
netflow/sflow a specific product/tool or category of product / tools?
If the former, we should ensure that we are recommending categories
rather than named products / tools.

6.   Throughout the document we use the identifiers "FFWG," "WG," and
"Working Group" interchangeably. Recommend we standardize on one
identifier for the group.  My preference would be for "FFWG," to ensure
no confusion with other PDP Working Groups.

Thanks--

J.