ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-ff-pdp-may08]

RE: [gnso-ff-pdp-may08] FINAL CALL - Fast Flux Hosting Final Report

  • To: "Marika Konings" <marika.konings@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [gnso-ff-pdp-may08] FINAL CALL - Fast Flux Hosting Final Report
  • From: "James M. Bladel" <jbladel@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 30 Jul 2009 12:58:05 -0700

Thank you, Marika.

And thanks to everyone on the call yesterday helping to craft the final
changes.  We should all be proud of our work, and our commitment in
sticking with this process through completion.

After Wednesday, no further edits (typo / formatting / etc.) can be
submitted for the final report.  And the introduction of any new topics
before Wednesday will be permitted only in extreme circumstances, to
ensure we make the cut-off for the next GNSO Council meeting.

Thanks again, and take care--

J.