ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-frn-dt]

Re: {Disarmed} [gnso-frn-dt] so here's a new scam -- just started a few weeks ago

  • To: "Mike O'Connor" <mike@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: {Disarmed} [gnso-frn-dt] so here's a new scam -- just started a few weeks ago
  • From: "Michele Neylon :: Blacknight" <michele@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 7 Jan 2012 14:49:41 +0000

Mikey

We (Blacknight) get these kind of emails practically every single day. A lot of
them are obviously mined from whois, as they hit an "internal" email alias that
is not used by any human beings.
The funny thing is that more than once they've advertised domain names that had
completely dropped and were available for registration :)

Michele

Mr Michele Neylon
Blacknight Solutions
Hosting & Colocation, Brand Protection