ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-frn-dt]

[gnso-frn-dt] FINAL APPROVAL -- please comment to the list by close of business Friday (tomorrow)

  • To: gnso-frn-dt@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: [gnso-frn-dt] FINAL APPROVAL -- please comment to the list by close of business Friday (tomorrow)
  • From: "Mike O'Connor" <mike@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 1 Mar 2012 16:03:00 -0600

hi all,

please take a look at the final-draft candidate that Marika prepared for our
call today.  those of us who were on the call approved this draft as written --
noting that Marika will prepare (and i'll help edit, if she wants) an
"executive summary" section early next week.  so if you have any comments,
speak now.

unless some huge controversy erupts on the list in the next 24 hours or so, the
call today was our last.  thanks to all, and especially Marika for all the
heavy lifting she did on this one.

thanks,

mikey

phone   651-647-6109