ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-frn-dt]

Re: [gnso-frn-dt] FINAL APPROVAL -- please comment to the list by close of business Friday (tomorrow)

  • To: "Mike O'Connor" <mike@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-frn-dt] FINAL APPROVAL -- please comment to the list by close of business Friday (tomorrow)
  • From: Paul Diaz <pdiaz@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 1 Mar 2012 17:16:48 -0500

Sorry I missed today's call; PIR Board prep meetings ahead of next week's
travel to Costa Rica went way over allotted timeā€¦

My only concern is that Options for Potential Next Steps #3 (i.e. "Add this
issue to the upcoming PDP on the RAA") still gives no sense of the state of the
scoping conversation and/or how long it may be before the issue comes before
the GNSO Council.  If it's likely to be many months, I think we should make
clear that that alone could be considered a 'Con' for pursuing such an option.
This is not a 'deal breaker' for me, though, and I support how everything has
been presented in this document.

I'd also like reiterate Mikey's thanks to the DT members, and especially thank
Marika for making this happen so quickly and smoothly.

Best, P