ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-frn-dt]

Re: [gnso-frn-dt] For Final Review - Fake Renewal Notices Report

  • To: "gnso-frn-dt@xxxxxxxxx" <gnso-frn-dt@xxxxxxxxx>, Marika Konings <marika.konings@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-frn-dt] For Final Review - Fake Renewal Notices Report
  • From: Paul Diaz <pdiaz@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 5 Mar 2012 08:49:08 -0500

Looks good to me, too

PAUL DIAZ
Director of Policy
.ORG, The Public Interest Registry

On Mar 5, 2012, at 8:38 AM, Ken Stubbs wrote:

+1

On 3/5/2012 5:20 AM, Michele Neylon :: Blacknight wrote:
Marika

As per the Adobe chat the other evening I am happy to support this document

Thanks also to Mr Mikey for all his hard work

Regards

Michele

On 5 Mar 2012, at 10:07, Marika Konings wrote:

Dear All,

Please find attached for final review the Fake Renewal Notices Report. I've
accepted all the changes in the previous version so it is easier to see the
changes. This version includes the proposed executive summary, the attendance
information and some additional words to address Paul's comments. If there are
any glaring issues, please share those with the list by COB today. If no
further comments are received, I'll submit this report to the GNSO Council on
behalf of the Fake Renewal Notices Drafting Team tomorrow.

Thanks,

Marika
<Fake Renewal Notices Report - FINAL - 5 March 2012.doc>
Mr Michele Neylon
Blacknight Solutions ♞
Hosting&  Colocation, Brand Protection
ICANN Accredited Registrar