ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-geo-dg]

[gnso-geo-dg] Agreed principles and proposed text v3

  • To: <gnso-geo-dg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-geo-dg] Agreed principles and proposed text v3
  • From: "Philip Sheppard" <philip.sheppard@xxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 25 Aug 2008 12:59:48 +0200

Olga, fellow group members,
Please find attached a proposed working document for today.
I took Olgas v1 and Chuck's edits and tried to clarify the text and turn the
phrasing into
principles rather than statements.
I also removed some repetition.

I believe no-ones ideas have been left out - apologies if i did so
inadvertently.
I tried a tracked version but it became incomprehensible.

Could we use this for today's call and edit accordingly?

Philip