Re: [gnso-geo-dg] Agreed text on conference call Monday August 26th
- To: Olga Cavalli <olgac@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "gnso-geo-dg@xxxxxxxxx" <gnso-geo-dg@xxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: [gnso-geo-dg] Agreed text on conference call Monday August 26th
- From: Robert Hoggarth <robert.hoggarth@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 25 Aug 2008 08:33:35 -0700
Olga was too fast for me. :-)
Set forth below are my proposed revisions to the first paragraph text.
Pursuant to ICANN Board Resolution 07.92, the GNSO and other ICANN bodies were
invited to provide input to the ICANN staff on a proposal by the ccNSO
recommending that the ICANN Board appoint a community-wide working group to
further study and review the structure of ICANN's present Geographic Regions
and related issues.
424 558 4805
On 8/25/08 11:27 AM, "Olga Cavalli" <olgac@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
find attached the text we agreed today.
Next steps are:
- Rob will make the changes in the introduction pharagraph.
- The group reviews it
- Once we agree on the final text I will ask Glen to uploade it to the Draft
Document Section of GNOS web page
- Then we can inform the Council about the outcomes of our work by sending the
url of the uploaded document
Any comments are welcome.
Thanks to all.