ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-geo-dg]

RE: [gnso-geo-dg] Agreed text on conference call Monday August 26th

  • To: "Robert Hoggarth" <robert.hoggarth@xxxxxxxxx>, "Olga Cavalli" <olgac@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <gnso-geo-dg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [gnso-geo-dg] Agreed text on conference call Monday August 26th
  • From: "Gomes, Chuck" <cgomes@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 25 Aug 2008 11:36:19 -0400

Rob's changes look good to me.

Chuck

________________________________

        From: owner-gnso-geo-dg@xxxxxxxxx
[mailto:owner-gnso-geo-dg@xxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Robert Hoggarth
        Sent: Monday, August 25, 2008 11:34 AM
        To: Olga Cavalli; gnso-geo-dg@xxxxxxxxx
        Cc: Olga Cavalli
        Subject: Re: [gnso-geo-dg] Agreed text on conference call Monday
August 26th

        All:

        Olga was too fast for me.  :-)

        Set forth below are my proposed revisions to the first paragraph
text.

        A. Introduction
        Pursuant to ICANN Board Resolution 07.92, the GNSO and other
ICANN bodies were invited to provide input to the ICANN staff on a
proposal by the ccNSO recommending that the ICANN Board appoint a
community-wide working group to further study and review the structure
of ICANN's present Geographic Regions and related issues.

        RobH

        424 558 4805

        On 8/25/08 11:27 AM, "Olga Cavalli" <olgac@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>