ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-geo-dg]

[gnso-geo-dg] Re:

  • To: "Gomes, Chuck" <cgomes@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-geo-dg] Re:
  • From: "Olga Cavalli" <olgac@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 26 Aug 2008 08:26:43 -0300

Chuck,

I support Rob paragraph, your edits, and I can make the motion.

I have attached the final version of the document with the proposed edits.

The motion is already uploaded into the wiki:

https://st.icann.org/gnso-council/index.cgi?04_sept_2008_motions

If we agree, I can ask Glen uploade it as a draft document in the web page
and then we should tell the council to review it through the url.

I will expect your comments, best regards.
Olga