ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-idn-dg]

[gnso-idn-dg] status from today's call (call #2) and closing of the group

  • To: <gnso-idn-dg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-idn-dg] status from today's call (call #2) and closing of the group
  • From: "Tina Dam" <tina.dam@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 19 Dec 2007 11:49:19 +0100

Just a quick FYI to those not on the call today (and anyone else following
the email list). The call took place and we spend about an hour going over
the draft provided from Avri based on our first call, last week. Revisions
were made to the draft and Avri re-circulated it to the group.

If there are no comments by Wednesday 1600 UTC on this draft, then it will
be submitted to the GNSO Council for discussion on further action. Depending
on the Council decision our group may reconvene but until that is
established this group's work is considered finalized.

Tina

Tina Dam

Director, IDN Program

ICANN