ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-idn-wg]

[gnso-idn-wg] Administrative points

  • To: <gnso-idn-wg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-idn-wg] Administrative points
  • From: "Ram Mohan" <rmohan@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 13 Feb 2007 15:59:12 -0500

WG members,

I look forward to a productive call today.

I wanted to share a couple of administrative details with you.

1)       Reserved Names Working Group:  The GNSO Reserved Names Working
Group chair had written me and asked for a liaison.  Given that some of our
WG members are already on that WG, I did a little asking around, and have
informed the RN WG chair that Sophia Bekele will be our liaison to the RN
WG.  The RN WG has also requested my presence on their WG as an invited
expert, which I have agreed to.

2)       Liaisons: I am pleased to inform you that Steve Crocker will be the
liaison from the ICANN Security & Stability Advisory Committee to the GNSO
IDN WG.

Regards,

Ram

Ram Mohan
Vice President, Business Operations
Chief Technology Officer
Afilias ( <http://www.afilias.info/> http://www.afilias.info)
p: +1.215.706.5700 x103; f: +1.215.706.5701
m: +1.215.431.0958
e:  <mailto:rmohan@xxxxxxxxxxxx> rmohan@xxxxxxxxxxxx | skype: gliderpilot30