ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-idn-wg]

<<< Chronological Index >>>    <<< Thread Index >>>

[gnso-idn-wg] statement of interest for Marilyn Cade

• To: gnso-idn-wg@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: [gnso-idn-wg] statement of interest for Marilyn Cade
  • Date: Fri, 23 Mar 2007 03:04:41 -0400

<html><div style='background-color:'><DIV class=RTE>
<P><FONT style="FONT-SIZE: 11px; FONT-FAMILY: tahoma,sans-serif">After a long tenure at 
AT&amp;T as the V.P. of Policy for Internet and E-Commerce, I now own a small business that provides advice, 
policy development support, and representation in Internet policy and Internet governance issues. 
</FONT></P>
<P><FONT style="FONT-SIZE: 11px; FONT-FAMILY: tahoma,sans-serif">My primary client is AT&amp;T, 
where I advise &nbsp;and represent them with associations, governments, international organizations on a wide variety 
of issues related to the Internet and IP Services, as well as Internet governance. The primary interest of my clients 
related to ICANN is stability and security of the global Internet.</FONT></P>
<P><FONT style="FONT-SIZE: 11px; FONT-FAMILY: tahoma,sans-serif">I do not represent any company 
at ICANN. &nbsp;I do advise Overstock.com, who has declared an interest in single letters at the second level. I 
am also available to provide administrative management of an external independent process in the event of eligibility 
disputes for The Travel Partnership Corporation (tppc). </FONT></P>
<P>I am a former GNSO Councilor, and a member of the Commercial and Business 
Constituency. I am a member of the WHOIS TF; the Reseved Names Working Group, and the IDN 
Working Group. I am also a member of the ICANN President's Strategy Committee (PSC). 
</P>
<P>&nbsp;</P>
<P>Marilyn Cade</P></DIV></div></html>

<<< Chronological Index >>>    <<< Thread Index >>>

Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Cookies Policy