ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-idn-wg]

[gnso-idn-wg] Yoav Keren - Statment of Interest

  • To: <gnso-idn-wg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-idn-wg] Yoav Keren - Statment of Interest
  • From: "Yoav Keren" <yoav@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 24 Mar 2007 18:17:15 +0200

In continue to Ram's request below is my Statement of Interest

Statement of Interest of Yoav Keren

I am the CEO and Co-founder of Domain The Net Technologies Ltd (DTNT),
an ICANN accredited registrar. DTNT is the leading domain name registrar
in Israel. DTNT provides registration services and Digital Brand
Security solutions to all the leading ISPs in Israel and to many leading
companies from different industries - High-Tech, Communication, Banking,
Food, etc.

We in DTNT believe that IDN's will make the Internet more accessible to
those parts of the society that still cannot enjoy it, and will allow
the cultural expression for the communities whose native language is not
English.

DTNT launched Hebrew IDNs in Israel on December 2000. Since then, I have
been involved in the development of IDNs within ICANN, WSIS and ITU. I
was appointed by the Director General of Israel's Ministry of
Communications to represent Israel regarding Hebrew IDN's within ICANN.
I am a member of the Registrars Constituency, and was elected to
represent the constituency in the ICANN President's Advisory Committee
for IDNs (the IDN PAC), and I also represent the registrars constituency
in the GNSO IDN WG.

DTNT has interest in IDNs, and intends to apply for IDN TLDs.

Yoav Keren

CEO

Domain The Net Technologies Ltd.

81 Sokolov st.                       Tel: +972-3-7600500

Ramat-Hasharon                Fax: +972-3-7600505

Israel 47238

http://www.DTNT.com <http://www.dtnt.com/>

  <http://www.domainthenet.com>

JPEG image