ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-idncctlds-wg]

<<< Chronological Index >>>        Thread Index >>>

[gnso-idncctlds-wg] First Draft

  • To: <gnso-idncctlds-wg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-idncctlds-wg] First Draft
  • From: "Gomes, Chuck" <cgomes@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2007 19:52:21 -0400

As promised, I wrote a first draft of a comments document for the GNSO
to the motion passed by the board in San Juan.  Please do a quick review
of it as soon as possible with the initial purpose of commenting on the
overall approach and format.  We will get to detailed edits shortly but
it will help us if we can first get a feel for whether the approach I
have taken is on target and the format is okay.  I would like us to
discuss this on the list for the next two or three days and then start
the process of making detailed edits.

Please do not worry about being directly critical of what I have done.
I want you to be as critical as necessary so we can have a fully open
discussion and ultimately produce a better document.

Chuck Gomes

<<< Chronological Index >>>        Thread Index >>>