ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-idncctlds-wg]

[gnso-idncctlds-wg] Revised Working Document

  • To: <gnso-idncctlds-wg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-idncctlds-wg] Revised Working Document
  • From: "Gomes, Chuck" <cgomes@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 26 Jul 2007 16:06:40 -0400

Because of the excellent and detailed input received from Mark McFadden,
I am going to suggest a change to our working approach while keeping the
timelines basically the same.  Please follow the following instructions
for continuing our ongoing discussion of the draft document:

1.      The next person who submits comments and suggested edits should
use the attached version.
2.      Insert proposed edits in the text directly.
3.      Add comments as Mark and I have done but only do so when you
want to ask a question for discussion or explain an edit you made.
Please do not insert comments if you agree with text or agree with edits
someone else has made.  I will assume there is agreement if there is no
disagreement.  This will avoid us getting an unmanageable number of
comments in the document.
4.      Before adding your edits and comments to the document, ask for
the token from me and wait to receive it from me.  Please do not ask for
it until you have time to complete your edits and comments within no
more than 24 hours.
5.      Once you have added your edits and comments, please save the
file using the same name with an updated date and with your name added
to the string of names in the file name.
6.      Send the revised documents to the list.
7.      I will then give the token to someone else.
8.      I will watch to see if an intervention is needed, including a
possible teleconference call.

Who wants the token next?

Chuck Gomes