ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-idncctlds-wg]

[gnso-idncctlds-wg] Document for final review

  • To: <gnso-idncctlds-wg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-idncctlds-wg] Document for final review
  • From: "Gomes, Chuck" <cgomes@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 20 Aug 2007 14:50:54 -0400

Here is the document for final review by our working group.  Everyone
has 24 hours from now to review and submit any input; that means that
comments are required NLT the following times:

Tuesday, 21 August at: 22:00 EEST/IDT, 21:00 CEST, 19:00 UTC/GMT, 15:00
EDT, 12:00 PDT

Wednesday, 22 August at: 03:00 SGT

Please note that all changes were accepted from our meeting today except
for the following that are highlighted in the document:

*       The use of the word 'commercial' was deleted in three places in
response to a comment submitted by Mawaki Chango, an observer to our
list.  That comment can be found at the end of the first paragraph of
Section A.  The deletion occurred on pages 2, 3 and 10.
*       The wording discussed in today's meeting regarding the responses
to the four subquestions under "b) Who decides on the delegation and in
particular: " on page 16.

Regarding the second bullet, Olof and I tried to capture the wording we
believe was agreed to in concept in our meeting today.  Please let me
know if we did not succeed in that regard and suggest any needed edits.
If none are communicated on this list, I will assume there are none and
I will send the document to the Council.

Thanks again for all of the hard work.  I will use this list to keep you
informed of Council progress.

Chuck Gomes