ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-idncctlds-wg]

[gnso-idncctlds-wg] GNSO Comments re. ccNSO/GAC IDN Issues Report

  • To: <gnso-idncctlds-wg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-idncctlds-wg] GNSO Comments re. ccNSO/GAC IDN Issues Report
  • From: "Gomes, Chuck" <cgomes@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 11 Sep 2007 19:21:59 -0400

I am tasked with providing a summary of the draft comments we prepared
regarding the ccNSO/GAC IDN Issues Report to the Council in the Council
meeting on 20 September.  To accomplish that I prepared the attached
document.  My intent would be to go through this document fairly
thoroughly, I assume without discussion because only 30 minutes are
allotted on the agenda.   Discussing will occur later, probably in the
in-person Council meetings in L.A.; a two hour slot has tentatively been
scheduled for around 3 pm on Saturday, 27 October.  This will be a
meeting open to observers if you are interested in attending.

I am sending this to all of you as members of the ad-hoc group for your
review and comment.  I would also like to know if any of you who are not
on the Council would like to listen to the Council meeting when this is
discussed on 20 September.  Please let me know this week so I can ask
Glen to make arrangements.

Any feedback you have is welcome.

Chuck Gomes