ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-idng]

RE: Purpose & Scope of IDNG WG [RE: [gnso-idng] scope of discussion]

  • To: "'Avri Doria'" <avri@xxxxxxx>, <gnso-idng@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: Purpose & Scope of IDNG WG [RE: [gnso-idng] scope of discussion]
  • From: "Edmon Chung" <edmon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 10 Apr 2009 01:48:00 +0800

Right Avri :-)
And the intent of this discussion is to see whether we can find a position
that is agreeable to most to proceed on a possible IDNG WG.
I am aware of the scepticism...  However, as I started off describing, the
test is whether an IDNG WG (that looks like the IDNC WG) could be formed
with a meaningful agenda.  And that, in my mind, depends on whether the
scope and purpose of the group is well formed.
That is the gist of the proposed discussion.
Edmon

Behalf