ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-idng]

[gnso-idng] Restaurants in Sydney

  • To: "gnso-idng@xxxxxxxxx" <gnso-idng@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-idng] Restaurants in Sydney
  • From: Adrian Kinderis <adrian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 4 Jun 2009 15:58:16 +1000

All,

I have had a number of emails about restaurants whilst in Sydney.

We have provided a list which is now on the ICANN Sydney website, specifically;
http://syd.icann.org/restaurants

Unlike at other meetings keep checking back to see updates to the site and
further information about the meeting; http://syd.icann.org

Hope this helps.

Adrian Kinderis
Chief Executive Officer
AusRegistry International Pty Ltd
Level 8, 10 Queens Road
Melbourne. Victoria Australia. 3004
Ph: +61 3 9866 3710
Fax: +61 3 9866 1970
Email: adrian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:adrian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Web: www.ausregistry.com<http://www.ausregistryinternational.com/>

- Follow AusRegistry International on Twitter:
www.twitter.com/ausregistryint<http://www.twitter.com/ausregistryint>

The information contained in this communication is intended for the named
recipients only. It is subject to copyright and may contain legally privileged
and confidential information and if you are not an intended recipient you must
not use, copy, distribute or take any action in reliance on it. If you have
received this communication in error, please delete all copies from your system
and notify us immediately.