ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-idng]

Re: [gnso-idng] motion for IDNG WG formation

  • To: Alan Greenberg <alan.greenberg@xxxxxxxxx>, <gnso-idng@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-idng] motion for IDNG WG formation
  • From: Stéphane Van Gelder <stephane.vangelder@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 07 Jun 2009 20:06:18 +0200

Alan,

That's what I was referring to when I said that we'd already discussed this
at Council level in my previous email.

The difference is, as I see it, that this time we would set a date. That
hasn't been done before and I would see this as an important signal sent by
the GNSO that this shouldn't stay a moving target forever.

Stéphane