ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-idng]

RE: [gnso-idng] IDNG WG Charter

  • To: <gnso-idng@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [gnso-idng] IDNG WG Charter
  • From: "Edmon Chung" <edmon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 15 Jul 2009 23:47:06 +0800

Apologies about the grammatical mistakes and typos. I will have to blame the
fact that the draft has been adapted a few times... :-P
Your observations are correct.  One of the "cc" should be "g"
Edmon

PS. Will move your comments regarding the JIG to the other thread to avoid
confusion... hope that is ok with you.