ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-idng]

RE: [gnso-idng] restarting discussions on IDN gTLD

  • To: "Edmon Chung" <edmon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <gnso-idng@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [gnso-idng] restarting discussions on IDN gTLD
  • From: "Gomes, Chuck" <cgomes@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 20 Nov 2009 19:44:04 -0500

Edmon,

How do you plan to proceed with this?  It is very late to add it to the
agenda for Monday, 23 Nov, but you could possibly bring it up under AOB.
If you decide to do that, it would be helpful to have an approach in
mind that the Council could at least comment on.

In your option 2 below, I don't understand  "- if it is determined to be
confusingly similar, then the application stands; if it is determined to
be NOT confusingly similar, then the application is punted to 1. above
or the full new gTLD process"

Chuck