ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-idng]

Re: Process forward [RE: [gnso-idng] restarting discussions on IDN gTLD]

  • To: <edmon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <gnso-idng@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: Process forward [RE: [gnso-idng] restarting discussions on IDN gTLD]
  • From: "Gomes, Chuck" <cgomes@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 21 Nov 2009 03:55:37 -0500

Sounds like a good idea.

Chuck

----- Original Message -----
From: owner-gnso-idng@xxxxxxxxx <owner-gnso-idng@xxxxxxxxx>
To: gnso-idng@xxxxxxxxx <gnso-idng@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sat Nov 21 03:39:22 2009

I think it might be best to hear more thoughts from this group first.
Perhaps I can bring it up as AOB on Monday and try to solicit some feedback
as well as encourage more participation here.

Thereupon, and if we have some agreement to proceed, I think an
implementation team (involving more participation from ACs) can be convened
to propose a possible solution implementable by staff.

What do you think?

Edmon