ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-idng]

RE: [gnso-idng] 2 action items from conference call

  • To: <gnso-idng@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [gnso-idng] 2 action items from conference call
  • From: "Mike Rodenbaugh" <icann@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 11 Dec 2009 06:28:38 -0800

Sorry if I missed the answer to a question earlier raised by Adrian, I believe.
 Was this IDNG ever chartered or otherwise requested by the Council?  I do not
recall the Council asking for any statement that it would consider re
confusingly similar strings.  As much as I enjoy the subject, the Council is
quite busy and I do not see where this fits within our ongoing efforts or
prioritization of future efforts.

Mike Rodenbaugh
RODENBAUGH LAW
548 Market Street