ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-idng]

RE: [gnso-idng] 3rd Draft on Sting Similarity

  • To: "Tim Ruiz" <tim@xxxxxxxxxxx>, <gnso-idng@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [gnso-idng] 3rd Draft on Sting Similarity
  • From: "Gomes, Chuck" <cgomes@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 14 Dec 2009 10:34:10 -0500

Please accept my apologies for not being able to do this earlier but my
time has been spread really thin.  I made a lot of proposed edits and
inserted quite a few comments that are all highlighted in the attached
file.  I started doing this late last week and since then there has been
been a lot of list discussion, so I tried to check my edits against
recent comments but found that somewhat challenging.  In some cases I
think my edits were consistent with some of the suggestions but in
others they may not be.

Chuck