ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-idng]

RE: [gnso-idng] 3rd Draft on Sting Similarity

  • To: "Gomes,Chuck" <cgomes@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [gnso-idng] 3rd Draft on Sting Similarity
  • From: "Tim Ruiz" <tim@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 Dec 2009 10:14:49 -0700

I'm okay with either version (Eric's last, or Chucks current draft),
with one request. That it state that our intent is not to redefine or
revisit the definition of "confusingly similar" as currently implented
in DAGv3, but only to point out two problems that may arise based on how
the test for "confusingly similar" is applied. Or something like that.

Tim