ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-idng]

RE: [gnso-idng] reporting back to the council

  • To: "'Avri Doria'" <avri@xxxxxxx>, <gnso-idng@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [gnso-idng] reporting back to the council
  • From: "Edmon Chung" <edmon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 14 Apr 2010 11:57:34 +0800

Hi Avri,

If you look at the document, it simply describes the problem and leave
further action to the council.

As suggested, and as you pointed out, I also do not think we arrived at much
consensus except for identifying the problem of applying for confusingly
similar TLD strings.  Which was what I am suggesting we report back to the
council.  No suggestion or charter for working group was included.

Edmon

Behalf