ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-idng]

[gnso-idng] Proposed motion for letter on extended evaluation.

  • To: gnso-idng@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: [gnso-idng] Proposed motion for letter on extended evaluation.
  • From: Avri Doria <avri@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 29 Apr 2010 14:00:34 -0400

Hi,

Following yesterday's meeting, where the 3 of us in attendance decided to
propose a motion for a letter to be sent to the implementation team requesting
the addition of an Extended Evaluation for strings that fail the Initial
Evaluation, I volunteered to write up a draft of such a motion.

I have attached that draft - which combines Chucks work with my original draft
of a letter and hopefully also incorporates the sense of the WG relating to the
extensive discussions on creation of a WG.

As always, ready to edit till we get it right,

a.