ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-igo-ingo-adm]

[gnso-igo-ingo-adm] RE: Pending work items

  • To: "Avri Doria" <avri@xxxxxxx>, "Chuck Gomes" <cgomes@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-igo-ingo-adm] RE: Pending work items
  • From: <Mary.Wong@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 16 Jan 2013 13:09:53 -0500

I agree, and apologize for overlooking this as well.

Mary W S Wong
Professor of Law
Director, Franklin Pierce Center for IP
Chair, Graduate IP Programs
UNIVERSITY OF NEW HAMPSHIRE SCHOOL OF LAW
Two White Street
Concord, NH 03301
USA
Email: mary.wong@xxxxxxxxxxx
Phone: 1-603-513-5143
Webpage: http://www.law.unh.edu/marywong/index.php
Selected writings available on the Social Science Research Network (SSRN) at:
http://ssrn.com/author=437584