ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-igo-ingo-adm]

RE: [gnso-igo-ingo-adm] RE: Pending work items

  • To: "Mary.Wong@xxxxxxxxxxx" <Mary.Wong@xxxxxxxxxxx>, Avri Doria <avri@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [gnso-igo-ingo-adm] RE: Pending work items
  • From: "Gomes, Chuck" <cgomes@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 16 Jan 2013 21:49:19 +0000

I meant the following which was a comment at the bottom of the spreadsheet and
which turns out to be the same comment you cited from email:
"IOC  Comment 15 JAN 2013
The IOC does not have any specific revisions to this spreadsheet.
However, the IOC believes that once an organization satisfies the qualification
criteria, that they should be admitted upon application without having to jump
through any additional hoops."
I agree with this also.  Avri - what do you think?
Did the RCRC make a comment?  If so, I didn't see it.
Chuck

Hi Chuck, did you mean RCRC? That's what I saw. The IOC sent in a comment by
email, I believe, as follows:

The IOC does not have any specific revisions to this spreadsheet.

However, the IOC believes that once an organization satisfies the qualification
criteria, that they should be admitted upon application without having to jump
through any additional hoops.

In any case, I agree - not that difficult to deal with.

Avri, how should we proceed with the consolidation as requested by Thomas on
the call today?

Cheers

Mary

Mary W S Wong
Professor of Law
Director, Franklin Pierce Center for IP
Chair, Graduate IP Programs
UNIVERSITY OF NEW HAMPSHIRE SCHOOL OF LAW
Two White Street
Concord, NH 03301
USA
Email: mary.wong@xxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:mary.wong@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Phone: 1-603-513-5143
Webpage: http://www.law.unh.edu/marywong/index.php
Selected writings available on the Social Science Research Network (SSRN) at:
http://ssrn.com/author=437584

"Gomes, Chuck" <cgomes@xxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:cgomes@xxxxxxxxxxxx>>

Avri Doria <avri@xxxxxxx<mailto:avri@xxxxxxx>>

CC:

Mary Wong <MWong@xxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:MWong@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>>,
"gnso-igo-ingo-adm@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:gnso-igo-ingo-adm@xxxxxxxxx>"
<gnso-igo-ingo-adm@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:gnso-igo-ingo-adm@xxxxxxxxx>>, Berry Cobb
<mail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:mail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>>

1/16/2013 2:50 PM

[gnso-igo-ingo-adm] RE: Pending work items

Avri/Mary,

In looking at v.1.7 of the spreadsheet, I could only find a comment added from
the IOC.  Am I correct on that?  If so, there comment seems to me to be fairly
easy to handle.

Chuck