ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-igo-ingo-ec]

Re: [gnso-igo-ingo-ec] suggestion

  • To: Alan Greenberg <alan.greenberg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-igo-ingo-ec] suggestion
  • From: Thomas Rickert <rickert@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 18 Dec 2012 20:46:46 +0100

That is ok. My prediction is that ICANN might have reservations to check the
eligibility itself, which is why I think we need to do some research or think
of third parties or existing lists that could be used.

Thomas

Am 18.12.2012 um 20:19 schrieb Alan Greenberg <alan.greenberg@xxxxxxxxx>:

> Not really. I admit that I did bend the form somewhat by giving
> qualifications to the yes/now answers, but that was sufficient to meet what I
> thought were the needs.
>
> Alan
>
> At 18/12/2012 12:58 PM, Thomas Rickert wrote:
>
>> Hello Alan,
>> thanks for your work on the eligibility check spreadsheet. As you know, the
>> list included in the spreadsheet was illustrative and non-exhaustive. Have
>> you thought of any other possible options, lists or organizations that could
>> be included here?
>>
>> Thanks,
>> Thomas

Thomas Rickert, Rechtsanwalt
Schollmeyer &  Rickert Rechtsanwaltsgesellschaft m.b.H. (i.e. law firm)
Geschäftsführer / CEO: Torsten Schollmeyer, Thomas Rickert
HRB 9262, AG Bonn

Büro / Office Bonn:
Kaiserplatz 7-9, 53113 Bonn, Germany
Phone: +49 (0)228 74 898 - 0

Büro / Office Frankfurt a.M.:
Savignystraße 43, 60325 Frankfurt, Germany
Phone: +49 (0)69 714 021 - 56

Zentralfax: +49 (0)228 74 898 - 66

mailto: rickert@xxxxxxxxxxx
skype-id: trickert