ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-igo-ingo-ec]

<<< Chronological Index >>>    <<< Thread Index

Re: [gnso-igo-ingo-ec] suggestion

  • To: Thomas Rickert <rickert@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-igo-ingo-ec] suggestion
  • From: Alan Greenberg <alan.greenberg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 18 Dec 2012 16:02:02 -0500

As mentioned in the chart, in my mind, the only way that ICANN would carry out that task would be if the criteria were completely objective and not difficult to evaluate. Anything much more than checking to see if they are on a list would probably exceed those criteria. I think it is premature to investigate third parties untill we know what kind of qualification criteria we end up with.

Alan