ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-igo-ingo-qc]

Re: [gnso-igo-ingo-qc] Qualification Group - Initial Draft - Please Comment

  • To: Alan Greenberg <alan.greenberg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-igo-ingo-qc] Qualification Group - Initial Draft - Please Comment
  • From: Thomas Rickert <rickert@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 18 Dec 2012 19:48:42 +0100

Hi Alan,
we need to make sure to synchronize such aspects with the protections section.
One might certainly consider to recommend a change of the rules for the URS to
open the RPM to identifiers of the potential beneficiaries of our work.

Thanks,
Thomas

Am 18.12.2012 um 06:21 schrieb Alan Greenberg <alan.greenberg@xxxxxxxxx>:

> One quick problem is that the answer for use of existing RPMs by IGOs ignores
> that the URS does cover names protected by treaty - Section 1.2.6.1.iii of
> the URS section of the Applicant Guidebook.
>
> Alan
>
> At 17/12/2012 04:39 PM, Kiran Malancharuvil wrote:
>> Dear Qualification Criteria Group Members,
>>
>> Please find an initial draft of our group spreadsheet.  We’ve completed a
>> large part of this form, and made some changes to the format to account for
>> the unique protections provided to each entity.  Please provide comments,
>> especially with respect to fields left blank, by close of business on
>> Tuesday, December 18, 2012 (EST) so we can forward the draft to the group.
>>
>> As this is the first group email, please confirm receipt.
>>
>> Thank you for your input!
>>
>> Best regards,
>>
>> Jim, David and Kiran
>>
>> Kiran J. Malancharuvil
>> Silverberg, Goldman & Bikoff, L.L.P.
>> Georgetown Place
>> 1101 30th Street NW, Suite 120
>> Washington, DC 20007
>> (202) 944-3307 – office
>> (619) 972-7810 – mobile
>> kmalancharuvil@xxxxxxxxx
>>
>> This message from the law firm of Silverberg, Goldman & Bikoff LLP may
>> contain confidential or privileged information. If you received this
>> transmission in error, please call us immediately at (202) 944-3307 or
>> contact us by e-mail at kmalancharuvil@xxxxxxxxx. Disclosure or use of any
>> part of this message by persons other than the intended recipient is
>> prohibited.

Thomas Rickert, Rechtsanwalt
Schollmeyer &  Rickert Rechtsanwaltsgesellschaft m.b.H. (i.e. law firm)
Geschäftsführer / CEO: Torsten Schollmeyer, Thomas Rickert
HRB 9262, AG Bonn

Büro / Office Bonn:
Kaiserplatz 7-9, 53113 Bonn, Germany
Phone: +49 (0)228 74 898 - 0

Büro / Office Frankfurt a.M.:
Savignystraße 43, 60325 Frankfurt, Germany
Phone: +49 (0)69 714 021 - 56

Zentralfax: +49 (0)228 74 898 - 66

mailto: rickert@xxxxxxxxxxx
skype-id: trickert