ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-igo-ingo-qc]

[gnso-igo-ingo-qc] IOC Comments - Qualification Criteria Spreadsheet

  • To: "gnso-igo-ingo-qc@xxxxxxxxx" <gnso-igo-ingo-qc@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-igo-ingo-qc] IOC Comments - Qualification Criteria Spreadsheet
  • From: Kiran Malancharuvil <kmalancharuvil@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 16 Jan 2013 00:28:12 +0000

Dear QC Group:

Please find, attached, the IOC comments to the Qualification Criteria
Spreadsheet.  We worked from Claudia's spreadsheet that was sent yesterday
morning.  Therefore the UPU comments are not included, but I understand that
Berry will integrate all of the versions.  (Is that correct Berry?)

The IOC is unsure about the relevance of some of the added criteria, and note
that some questions are unnecessarily repetitive.  However, we have answered
the questions as requested and look forward to a productive discussion in
tomorrow's call.

Best regards,

Kiran, Jim and David

Kiran J. Malancharuvil
Silverberg, Goldman & Bikoff, L.L.P.
Georgetown Place
1101 30th Street NW, Suite 120
Washington, DC 20007
(202) 944-3307 - office
(619) 972-7810 - mobile
kmalancharuvil@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:kmalancharuvil@xxxxxxxxx>

This message from the law firm of Silverberg, Goldman & Bikoff LLP may contain
confidential or privileged information. If you received this transmission in
error, please call us immediately at (202) 944-3307 or contact us by e-mail at
kmalancharuvil@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:kmalancharuvil@xxxxxxxxx>. Disclosure or use of
any part of this message by persons other than the intended recipient is
prohibited.