ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-igo-ingo]

Re: [gnso-iocrc-dt] [gnso-igo-ingo] IGO-INGO PDP WG Action Items

  • To: gnso-igo-ingo@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-iocrc-dt] [gnso-igo-ingo] IGO-INGO PDP WG Action Items
  • From: Avri Doria <avri@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 1 Nov 2012 00:39:56 -0400

Hi,

Thanks.  From the note with the charter, I got the impression that the work was
nearly done.

Another suggestion for a spilt.

The deliverable for how to handle any recommendation on the incumbents might
take longer than the decisions for having new reservations.
A separate group may want to work on ways of achieving the results in
incumbents, though that may be able to wait a bit.

I am going to download the call for the flight to Baku.

avri