ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-igo-ingo]

[gnso-igo-ingo] Tentative Nomination for IGO-INGO PDP WG Chair

  • To: "gnso-igo-ingo@xxxxxxxxx" <gnso-igo-ingo@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-igo-ingo] Tentative Nomination for IGO-INGO PDP WG Chair
  • From: "Gomes, Chuck" <cgomes@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 6 Nov 2012 13:52:21 +0000

I would like to tentatively nominate Thomas Rickert as Chair of the IGO-INGO
PDP WG (or co-chair if we have such).  The reason I say 'tentative' is because
Thomas is on vacation this week so it has not been possible to confirm his
willingness and availability and we may not be able to do that until next week.
 As most of you know, Thomas is an NCA on the GNSO Council and has been an
active participant in the IOC/RC DT.

[C:\Users\chuckg\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Signatures\dots.gif]
Chuck Gomes
Vice President

cgomes@xxxxxxxxxxxx
t: +1 530 676-1754  m: +1 703 362-8753