ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-igo-ingo]

Re: [gnso-igo-ingo] IGO-INGO - Legal Issues Review - RySG Proposal

  • To: Chuck Gomes <cgomes@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, "gnso-igo-ingo@xxxxxxxxx" <gnso-igo-ingo@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-igo-ingo] IGO-INGO - Legal Issues Review - RySG Proposal
  • From: Paul Diaz <pdiaz@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 13 Nov 2012 13:01:29 -0500

+1

This debate is getting pretty arcane for ICANN policy work.  The WG would be
well-served by the input of ICANN's General Counsel early in the policy
development process for the reasons Chuck sets out below.

Best, P

PAUL DIAZ
Director of Policy
.ORG, The Public Interest Registry
Main: +1 703 889-5778  | Direct: +1 703 889-5756  | Mobile: +1 703 973-1667 |
Skype: pdiazaim | Fax: +1 703 889-5779 |

Find us on Facebook<http://www.facebook.com/pir.org>  |  .ORG
Blog<http://blog.pir.org/> | Flickr<http://flickr.com/orgbuzz> |
YouTube<http://youtube.com/orgbuzz> | Twitter<http://twitter.com/ORGBuzz> |